DANFOSS GAS BURNER IGNITION TRANSFORMER
Minimum Order Quantity: 40 Piece
|Model Name/Number||EBI CM, EBIM|
|Usage/Application||Oil And Gas Burners|
|Brand||Danfoss Ignition Transformer|
- Low weight and small dimensions, due to high frequency operation, makes the EBI4 series very suitable for use in modern compact burners.
- Connections with a plug on the primary side and bushes on the secondary side make installation and service quick and simple.
Applications and Features
- 1- or 2-pole ignition
- Low power consumption due to high efficiency (new technology)
- Complies with the RoHs and WEEE directives
- EMC according to EN 55014-1 and EN 55014-2
- Earth connection through the primary cable
- Same dimensions and flexible mounting as the well-known EBI series
- Item Code: 002
- Delivery Time: 2-3 days
VANAZ GAS PRESSURE REGULATOR R4109
|Regulator Type||Clip on Regulator|
These regulators are having preset outlet pressure. However the outlet pressure can be slightly adjusted by rotating the spring adjusting screw. These pressure regulators provide sensitive control at low downstream pressure. The diaphragm type construction assures responsive regulation up to inlet pressure of 17 Kg/cm2.
The industrial Pressure Regulator R - 4109 is available with 4 types of preset pressures. These are suitable for canteen, restaurants & small industrial furnaces.
|Type of Regulator||Inlet Pressure Range||Outlet Pressure Range||Gas Flow Rate||End Connection||Gas|
|R4109||1 - 17 Kg/cm2||a) 0.03 Kg/cm2
b) 0.3 Kg/cm2
c) 0.7 Kg/cm2
d) 1 Kg/cm2
|Inlet: 21.8 x 14 TPI (LH) Union Nut or 1/2" BSP (INT)
Outlet: 1/2" BSP (INT)
|LPG, Natural Gas, CO2, Nitrogen, Hydrogen, C2H2, Oxygen|
|Model Name/Number||MILLE - TLX|
|Is It Rust Proof||Rust Proof|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|